Sunday, October 4, 2015

Journey of My Life...................

Dear Friends,


You may think I am having issues and struggling a lot because of this I have chosen this topic and writing all these. But, it’s not true.

Before telling the reason, I have to tell about my family.

I am from a Lower Middle Class Joint family. My Father is having 2 Brothers & 5 Sisters and My Mother is having 5 Brothers & 4 Sisters. We are 40 children in my family both sides.

My Father is basically from Vijayawada. My Grandfather passed away when I was 8 months old. By that time my father’s two sisters got married. Then my father has become a father to all his siblings and migrated along with his entire family to Guntur.

My Father has played / still playing a nice role as father to his sisters & brother.

My House used to fill with relatives always either side. So, I was attached with Grand Parents, Uncles, Aunts and Siblings rather than my Parents. So, I started observing the people around me. I observed happiness, sadness, egos, misunderstandings, misusing the people, playing blame games, playing with others emotions, misbehaving with the people, Dis-satisfactions of the people, More expectations of the people and so on.

I always think

  • ·        WHAT IS LIFE?
  • ·        WHY I BORN?
  • ·        WHAT IS HAPPENING?
  • ·        WHY THE SITUATIONS COMES AROUND?
  • ·        WHO IS THE CREATOR OF OUR PROBLEMS?
  • ·        WILL FATE PLAYS A ROLE OR NOT?
  • ·        WHO IS GOD?
  • ·        WHY GOD NOT SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS?
  • ·        WHY PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO BE GOOD?


And so on…………… But, I never get answers to my questions.

Till my graduation, I am a book warm. I don’t have any other world except my family. Even if I am not happy, I learned to be adjusted, I learned to be quite, I learned to accept even though mistake is mine or not since I don’t like to argue, I learned not to say No to anything as a middle class family member. People never taught that that I am adjusting to all the situations and I need them in my life to lead happy life. Instead they felt I am comfortable, I can’t do anything since I am a girl and I don’t have any other options.  

Like, Cat starts roaring like a lion if we hurt it more, because of some situations, I stared opening my mouth and opposing if I felt it’s wrong. Then on wards my real life started. People around me started showing their original attitudes.

I understood no love, no affection and no relations without money. Then I started my life towards career in IT industry Even though I love teaching.

I stayed in Hyderabad for 2 years and moved to Chennai for 1 year from there I moved to Bangalore for 2 years and again I am back to Hyderabad. I am staying in PG since the day I started my career in IT.

I have seen/seeing so many persons in different age groups from different states, different religions, and different cultures having different opinions, different attitudes, different goals, different life styles, But, I am not able to understand at least one person.

Still, I am in searching for answers to my questions of LIFE.

Anuradha.Kalahasthi.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment